Sunday, July 1, 2007

It's been a while!

I haven't posted in a while, so thought I'd give an update. As I've mentioned before, I belong to several Yahoo groups and am involved in several gift exchanges. I have 2 AWESOME Secret Pals. Sending and receiving gifts each month makes the time pass more quickly.Below are some of the gifts I received for the month of June.


I've also been buying clothes for Emily, although I have promised myself to stop for a while. I've found some really great buys, but my favorite is this ladybug bikini I found for $6!

2 comments:

The Shoemakers said...

I LOVE that ladybug swimsuit. Too adorable and what a sweet bargain!
Sara

Vicky said...

Hi Angela. You are going to think Im nuts, but I came across your blog..(searched journey to Emily).. I am home with my Emily for 1 1/2 yrs now. I have such a cute pair of overalls with the name EMILY across the butt (patchwork). I dont know of any other Emily's... They really are adorable. I can send them to you. I will email you a pic first if you want. You can visit my Emily's blog.. email me, I would love to give them to another waiting mom. I had them before my Emily came home from Hunan.

www.emilybrick.blogspot.com

Vicky from NY