Monday, March 12, 2007


Our certified and authenticated I-171H should have been ready to send to our agency on Friday. Just our luck...the consulate was closed on Friday, so it was delayed until today. However, I just received an e-mail that the Consulate was backed up because of being closed on Friday and our paperwork was NOT ready today. This means another day's delay. Hopefully it will be ready tomorrow and our agency will get it on Wednesday. It is so hard knowing that our dossier is still not in China.

No comments: